Sign up today for great training with a friendly and knowledgeable expert!
Find the Topic of interest, then click on the day and time that's best for you!
Requirements: Registrations must be done no later than the night before the class.
SESSION #1: YOUR CONTROL PANEL: GETTING STARTED (Click to Review Agenda)Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:30PM - 3:30PM ESTTuesday, May 21, 2013 1:30PM - 3:30PM ESTTuesday, May 28, 2013 1:30PM - 3:30PM EST
SESSION #2: WORKING WITH RESERVATIONS (Click to Review Agenda)Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:30AM - 11:40AM ESTWednesday, May 22, 2013 10:30AM - 11:40AM ESTWednesday, May 29, 2013 10:30AM - 11:40AM EST
SESSION #3: ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING (Click to Review Agenda)Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM ESTWednesday, May 22, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM ESTWednesday, May 29, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM EST
SESSION #4: MARKETING WITH YOUR WEBSITE (Click to Review Agenda) Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM ESTThursday, May 16, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM ESTThursday, May 23, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM ESTThursday, May 30, 2013 1:30PM - 2:30PM EST
SESSION #5: INVITATIONAL WEBINAR: PRO/ENTERPRISE FEATURES Friday, May 10, 2013 11:00AM - 12:00PM ESTFriday, May 17, 2013 11:00AM - 12:00PM ESTFriday, May 24, 2013 11:00AM - 12:00PM ESTFriday, May 31, 2013 11:00AM - 12:00PM EST
You may bring your entire team to training! Find the Topic of interest, then click on the day and time that's best for you!
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Training Webinar.
**CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ONLINE TRAINING VIDEOS ...
TRAINING SESSION 1 - GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR BOOKT PLATFORM In your first training you will learn:
- How to create User Accounts - How to tailor your Bookt Platform to meet the needs of your business - Defining Website Display Rules - Defining Property entry and display rules - Defining Booking Rules - Defining Fees - Defining Taxes - Defining Booking Rules - Defining Commissions - How to enter Properties along with the rates and availability for the properties - Updating your Credit Card for Payment should you need to change the card
Go To Top
TRAINING SESSION 2 - WORKING WITH RESERVATIONS In your second training you will learn:
- Leads - Website Lead Types - Manually entering a Lead - Booking a property for the Lead - Calling the Lead - Sending the Lead an Email - Reassigning the Lead - Deferring the lead to a different date - Discard the lead - Working with All Contacts - View All Contacts, Leads, Owners, and Users - Edit or Delete Contacts-Bookings - How to Make a Booking - How to Make an Owner Booking - How to use the Tape Chart to make a Booking - How to View and Modify existing Bookings - How to Cancel or Confirm Bookings - How to Find a Booking- Check-in and Check-out Reports - How to Run the "Arrivals" and "Departures" reports- Entering Maintenance Tasks
TRAINING SESSION 3 - ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING In your third training you will learn:
- How to use the Accounting Functions to - Working with the Register - Working with Invoices Due and enter payments - Working with Payments Received - Create a New Invoice - Marking an Invoice as Paid - Creating Invoices to Owners for Maintenance performed - Noting payments received from Owners - Refunds to Guests - Entering Owners and Identifying which properties they own - Working with the Owner Commission Statements - Running the Owner Commission Statement - Closing out an Owner Commission Statement - Working with Owner Reports - Running Owner Statements - Entering Vendors such as Maintenance Companies and Cleaning Services - How to use the Batch Processing function to process Balances due on Bookings - Running Reports - Entering Report Criteria - Running Reports - Printing Reports
TRAINING SESSION 4 - MARKETING WITH YOUR WEBSITE In your fourth training you will learn:
- Using the Email Campaign Function to market to existing clients - Creating and Modifying form emails through Document Templates to automate email notification tasks and to do email marketing - Sending Emails with the Email Campaign - Using Tags to filter Contacts for more targeted emails - Email Campaign strategies - Blogging to get website traffic - Adding and Editing Pages to your Website with the Website Content Editor - Search Engine Optimization - Using the SEO link at the bottom of web pages to generate Keywords - Using SEO Attributes to add Keywords to your system - The SEO Scorecard - The Lead Dashboard
TRAINING SESSION 5 - INVITATIONAL TRAINING FOR PRO/ENTERPRISE CLIENTS
In the Invitational training subjects you may learn about include:
- Agency Extra-Net - Definition of Agency Extra-Net and how it's utilized - How to create and manage your Agency Extra-Nets - What your extranet user can see, and how to create them - How to Manage Bookings - How to set up independent business rules, fees, commission structures, etc.
-Instamanager Global Translation -Definition of Instamanager Global Translation and how it's utilized -What gets translated -What are the user responsibilities -Global best practices and support procedures
A Partnership Between:
Proudly Affiliated With: